Mission, Vision, Goal, Objective
RAC-Bangladesh want to Establish a Poverty free and Climate Resilience Society.
RAC-Bangladesh works to Enhancing the process of socio-economic development through empowering the people and building a Climate-resilience Community” where people live in dignity and social security.
Our well-being objectives
- Increasing households capacity for reducing food insecurity and poverty for livelihood and economic development
- Empowering the women for reducing Gender discrimination and bring Gender equality
- Protecting women and children, specially girls from any kind of violence and reducing Gender Based Violence (GBV)
- Improve health and nutritional status of Mother and Child, improve WASH facilities including hygiene promotion.
- Improve quality Education in formal and non-formal education institute.
- Supporting the most vulnerable families who are affected by disaster
- Establishing a climate resilience environment in the community for adopting the climate effects
- Increasing organizational capacity and development and improve Governance system